Careers in Software Development
MSM Software was recognised by the British Computing Society as an outstanding place to work by winning the prestigious IT Employer of the Year at the British Computing Society IT Industry Awards 2011.
You must be fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK.
View our current list of vacancies where you can find details of how to apply.
In return MSM typically provide above industry average benefits. If you're interested in a career at MSM, you can view a summary of the benefits available to all employees in our short video:
Further details of the benefits available with a career at MSM:
- Salary: Competitive, because we regularly benchmark our pay scales to the market.
- Flexible working: Universally popular.
- Overtime: An exception rather than a norm, but when worked it is paid. On-call & anti-social hours payments plus overtime is paid to individuals on the support rota.
- Bonus: Everybody shares in our success as a result of our quarterly bonus scheme.
- Training: We budget around 6% of salary for training per annum across the team, in contrast to the industry average 3%. We’re proud of our Microsoft Gold Partner status and supporting professional qualifications in our team.
- Pension: You'll qualify for our contributory pension scheme after your probationary period (3% for first 12 months, 5% thereafter).
- Share options: Every member of team is entitled to share options after 1 year's service.
- Well-being: Life Assurance (Death in service benefit) of 3 times salary, Private Health Insurance (PHI) which is a long term disability benefit where we continue to pay 50% of your salary if you are off work long term, until you return or you retire. There is also an option to purchase, at a discount, private medical insurance or Kiddivouchers through payroll.
- Car: Free parking, generous mileage rate. In accordance with best practice we have replaced car allowances with salary increases (when the role requires substantial car use).
- Mobile phone: If the role requires substantial travel you'll get a fully expensed company mobile phone.
- Healthy living: Free organic fruit and smoothies, showers provided to encourage cycling to work or running at lunchtime, Cycle To Work scheme, anti-smoking policies, and an aim to be carbon neutral in all our activities.
- Holiday: On joining, you start with 28 days paid holiday (inc. public holidays) and an extra day for non-smokers.
- Loyalty: We have a menu of benefits that you can choose one item from for each year of service with the company. The most popular option is extra holiday.
Please note, we do not use agencies and do not welcome speculative enquiries from any agency.